The Ashes of Naoleth
This page will maintain a generic timeline for the campaign for the purposes of tracking time. It does not supplant the need for a well-maintained adventure log with tracks the adventure from the characters’ point of view.
The following is a description of the calendar used by the civilized races (adapted from here )
|Moonday||Work, religion [night]|
|Oathday||Work, pacts signed, oaths sworn|
|Abadius (ah-BAY-dee-us)||31 days||Deep Winter|
|Calistril (KAHL-izz-trihl)||28 days||Deep Winter|
|Pharast (fah-RAHST)||30 days||Winter|
|Gozran (GOHZ-ran)||31 days||Winter|
|Desnus (DEZ-nuhs)||30 days||Winter|
|Sarenith (sa-REHN-ihth)||31 days||Spring|
|Erastus (eh-RAS-tuhs)||30 days||Summer|
|Arodus (AIR-oh-duhs)||31 days||Summer|
|Rova (ROH-va)||30 days||Fall|
|Lamashan (lah-MAHSH-ahn)||31 days||Winter|
|Neth (NEHTH)||30 days||Winter|
|Kuthona (koo-THOHmi-nah)||31 days||Winter|
- Year 578 (by local reckoning)
- Port Dunluth
- Oathday, 12th day of Sarenith: Escaped goblins slain in port market. The tracking down of miserable Paulo Gimble. Confrontation in moonlight alley.
- Fireday, 13th day of Sarenith: Met Clara J. InDass & Harlan Hammergilt at The Sharps. Agree to contract to help recover stolen scales. Confrontation with Ranz and subsequent interrogation. Surprise attack during interrogation.
- Starday, 14th day of Sarenith: Met with Sergeant Titus Pullo. Met with Steven Perth about bank corruption charges.
- Toilday, 17th day of Sarenith: Attended nobles party.
- Wealday, 18th day of Sarenith: Met with Bertrand Bremmer concerning his son, Jerim Bremmer. Contract formed for 6,000 gold, 600 up front.
- Oathday, 19th day of Sarenith: Trapped in catecombs below Port Dunluth, but escape with Charm and fast-talking. Combat with chokers.
- Port Dunluth